So you are in between holidays and there are tons of left overs in your refrigerator. It's too early to start making new dishes you have picked out for New Years. So here is a simple and yummy dish to use up your left overs and have a delicious meal at the same time.
I started out by using our new porcelain dutch oven.
It's just the right size for my family and I can cook on the stovetop and finish it off in the oven.
Lovely Leftover Casserole
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Ingredients (Duh... your left overs :)
- I made some stuffing in my casserole dish on the stoptop which only took about 5 minutes then removed from heat.
- Then layer on your leftovers
- Thin down the canned soup with some milk or water and cover the layers.
- Add the friend onion topper on top and place in oven
- Cook for 25 minutes on 350°F
- Reston Lloyd